Imaging and analysis
Imaging and analysis techniques are used to analyse and evaluate engineered tissues, implant materials and prosthetics. A number of novel techniques are being researched for these purposes.
A wide range of instrumentation and equipment is available. In addition we have research programmes for the development of novel tools and technologies.
- Confocal + 2-photon microscopy
- Raman confocal microscopy
- Optical coherence tomography
- Single harmonic generation
- Time resolved emission microscopy
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy + surface ion mass spectrometry
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- Contact Angle Goniometry